1. Most beautiful post: Brut Trust
This was my first post about the depth of the relationship I have with Brut but it was the comment by Pyroclasm Jones that touched me even more.
2. Most Popular Post: The Throw Away Dogs
This post really touch a nerve with many about a woman I know who carelessly comment she could always get another dog if her's died from heart worms because she didn't treat her dogs for them.
3. Most Controversial Post: Hormone City!
I don't think I really have one, but since two of our dogs are not spayed or neuter yet, this could be considered controversial for the lack of comments.
4. Most Helpful Post: Doggie Medicine Cabinet
This wasn't one of my touchy-feely post and I wasn't sure about writing it, and was quite surprised by the comments and the help it gave.
5. Post Who's Success Surprised Me: Daddy's View Point-How Much Is That Doggie in the Window?
This was the first post my husband wrote (besides our first post) and we were completely surprise by the responses we got. It was so great to know we weren't alone in the doggy world!
6. Post I Felt Didn't Get the Attention It Deserved: Monday Memories-Daddy Dog Brut Playing With Pups
I thought this video post would be an absolute hit. I mean, how can you resist that big bad Daddy Dog Brut playing with all his little pups?
7. Post I'm Most Proud Of: How We Became Two Packs
I am proud of this post for a couple of reasons: 1. Houndstooth asked in the previous post why the dogs were separated and it was the first time someone had asked us a question. And 2. When I wrote this story out, I came to many realization that I was not fully aware of that helped me to grasp a fuller perspective why we were two packs and the important role it has played in our healing process.
Now it is up to me to choose 5 Bloggers to pass this challenge on to. If you would like to participate by all means join in the fun.
Here again are the rules. And thanks again to Pamela for our nomination.